Infusion Services at Sparrow
At Sparrow Herbert-Herman Cancer Center, we believe in a Patient-centered approach. For your convenience, the Infusion Center at the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center operates evenings, weekends, and holidays. We are open seven days a week, 365 days a year, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
During your stay, each Patient room is fitted with a cable television, a library of movies, and a recliner to make your time here more pleasant. These are a few of the many reasons infusion Patients in Mid-Michigan choose the comfort, convenience, and compassion at Sparrow.
- Administration of intravenous medications such as anti-infective medications, lgG, solumedrol, and other specialty medications
- Administration of blood and blood component therapy
- Administration of hydration and antiemetics
- Administration of Chemotherapy for oncologic and non-oncologic indications
- Repair of tunneled permanent central venous access devices
- Maintenance of implanted venous access devices (port flushing)
Infusion Center Forms
- Physician Order for Red Blood Cell Transfusion
- Consent for Transfusion of Blood and/or Blood Components
- Physician Order for Infusion
The Infusion Center at the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center is staffed with expert intravenous clinical registered nurses, patient care technicians and administrative professionals. Collectively, our nursing team has more than 100 years of experience in many different clinical specialties, from newborn to geriatrics.
Location and Contact
The Infusion Center at the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center.
Hours: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. seven days a week